Arlington Town Meeting

03 April 2004


Complete Unofficial Town Meeting Member Election Results

Here are the complete, unofficial results of TMM races:

(*) = winner
(I)  = incumbent
Precinct 1
Three Years
(*)(I) Boltz73
(*)(I) Cleinman66
(*) King63
(*) Steinhilber54
(I) Paul47
(I) Barry-Smith46
Two Years (2)
(*) Steinhilber69
(*) King66
Hatfield49
Precinct 2
(*)(I) Carey106
(*)(I) DeCourcey100
(*) Meister89
(*)(I) A Cella87
(I) S Cella84
Precinct 3
(*) Allison90
(*)(I) Haussman79
(*)(I) Hayward72
(*) Flaherty69
(I) Boschi56
Precinct 4
(*)(I) Scoppettuolo52
(*)(I) Marshall51
(*)(I) Logue48
(*)(I) Piandes47
Precinct 5
Three Years
(*)Lovelace70
(*)(I) DuBois69
(*)Smith68
One Year (2)
(*) Malin73
Precinct 6
Three Years
(*)(I) Fischer70
(*) Logan60
(*) Kazarian59
(*)(I) Reale56
Two Years (1)
(*) Spitzkoff27
Logan26
Kazarian23
Precinct 7
(*)(I) Connors67
(*)(I) Sharpe64
(*) Lehrich64
(*) Loreti64
Precinct 8
(*)(I) Friedman166
(*)(I) Foskett154
(*)(I) Rehrig143
(*)(I) J Worden134
Boehm90
Precinct 9
(*)(I) Hallee133
(*) West131
(*) Coletta119
(*)(I) Judd113
Precinct 10
(*) Grealish-Kelly114
(*) Lee98
(*)(I) Kenney94
(*)(I) Quinn91
Marullo88
Precinct 11
(*) Schoenthaler123
(*)(I) Faulkner118
(*)(I) Sheehan108
(*)(I) C Maytum106
(I) W Maytum96
Schwartz87
Precinct 12
(*) Dunn217
(*)(I) Chaput202
(*) Jamieson179
(*)(I) Thrope172
(I) Thomas160
Gera85
(I) Nicholas51
Precinct 13
Three Years
(*)(I) J Deyst174
(*)(I) M Deyst173
(*)(I) Doherty155
(*)(I) Anderson133
Bayer124
Two Years (1)
(*) Brandt108
Bayer101
Precinct 14
(*)(I) Wyly86
(*) Stetson85
(*)(I) McCarthy83
(*)(I) Canaday76
Budding53
Precinct 15
(*)(I) LaCourt146
(*)(I) Spangler146
(*) Kirby132
(*)(I) Ciano127
Mahoney89
(I) Lavalle76
Precinct 16
(*)(I) Phelps105
(*) Koch96
(*)(I) Sandrelli92
(*)(I) Dingee88
Czapski84
(I) Franzen72
Precinct 17
(*)(I) Olzewski72
(*)(I) Gibbons67
(*)(I) LeRoyer66
(*)(I) Berzins61
Precinct 18
(*)(I) Ford106
(*)(I) Parsons102
(*)(I) Hadley98
(*)(I) White89
Precinct 19
(*)(I) Doherty92
(*) Sweeney88
(*)(I) O'Conor84
(*)(I) Trembly79
McElhoe72
Precinct 20
(*)(I) Mann103
(*) Putnam97
(*)(I) Phillips92
(*)(I) Daly82
(I) Coffey58
Precinct 21
(*)(I) Mayer76
(*)(I) Malone71
(*) Abbott66

Home